The Weirton Daily Times will hold a Twitter contest.
The contest is set to begin at 8 a.m. Saturday, June 1, 2013, and will end on Friday, June 7, 2013, at 8 p.m.
One winner will ultimately be selected from the pool of eligible entries. The winner will get two (2) free tickets to the Saturday, July 13, 2013, Pittsburgh Pirates Community Night baseball game at PNC Park in Pittsburgh. The two tickets include seats in the all-you-can-eat section, a Roberto Clemente jersey, fireworks and opportunities for prizes awarded in a separate contest between innings of the game.
Transportation to and from PNC Park is NOT provided.
The Steubenville/Weirton Community Night game is against the New York Mets.
Getting entered for a chance to win is easy....
Step One: Follow @WeirtonDlyTimes on Twitter.
Step Two: Simply Tweet: "I just entered a Weirton Daily Times Twitter Contest. Follow @WeirtonDlyTimes and Retweet to enter. #DTTix Rules: http://bit.ly/10Pyd3F" (Do not include the quotation marks in your Tweet.)
- The contest will start at 8 a.m. (Eastern time) Saturday, June 1, 2013, and conclude at 8 p.m. (Eastern time) Friday, June 7, 2013.
- Tweeting more than once in a 24 hour period will not increase the odds of winning the contest. The maximum number of entries possible per Twitter account is seven (7) or once per day during the contest time span.
- The one winner will be determined during a drawing from all eligible entries. The drawing will take place on Saturday, June 8, 2013, at 7 p.m. (Eastern time). The drawing will be streamed live on Ustream.com and the exact website address will be made available via Twitter and on the www.weirtondailytimes.com website the morning of the drawing.
- The Twitter account holder must be connected with a person and not a business, company or organization.
- Winner must agree to use legal name and Twitter handle in any future news story and advertising.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Only one entry per 24-hour period will be allowed.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or claim the prize.
- The Weirton Daily Times Twitter Contest (the contest) is open to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States. Employees of The Weirton Daily Times (sponsor), Ogden Newspapers and its respective companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and the families and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- For each winner, the sponsor will mail the prize within three (3) business days after determining eligibility and when physical tickets become available. Winners must reside in the United States and provide a valid address. The winner may also opt to pick up the prize at the Herald-Star office in Steubenville, Ohio.
- If a selected winner is ineligible, another will be chosen by random from the same pool of entries.
- The ultimate awarding of any prize and the determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
- The winner(s) will be notified on Twitter via a Direct Message (DM) from the sponsor's @WeirtonDlyTimes Twitter account to the potential winner's Twitter account. The potential winner will have 24 hours to respond to the message and further determine eligibility or forfeit the entry.
For any other questions or concerns, send a Twitter message to Michael D. McElwain @mdmcelwain or e-mail email@example.com
Thanks for taking part and good luck to all who enter!